Yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from the masters' table.

Posted by: amy,

A few days ago, one of my friends brought up something that happened between her and her boyfriend. She grew jealous because her boyfriend was looking at other women in this movie they were watching and making snide comments about enjoying it just to mess with her. One of my male friends was sitting there, and remarked that he didn't understand why women were jealous about guys looking at other women. I only listened at the time, but I've thought about it since. I know it would bother me if my boyfriend was staring at women in a sexual way. The reason is pretty simple. "I am my beloved's , and his desire is toward me." (Song of Solomon 7:10) When a person really loves someone else, they want to be wholly connected to each other, and both long for the other to want them.

"Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy as cruel as the grave" (SOS 8:6) In a marriage, the two must respect each others quirks and oddities, but they also must respect the other person enough to avoid giving any reason for jealousy. I want to be wholly entwined with my love, not merely on the outside of the relationship. My man has to be my best friend. The two becoming one is excruciatingly important to me. I would want him to be the other half of me. I don't understand stuff like bachelor's parties and bachelorette parties. I wouldn't want to see anybody else. My mind would totally be focused on the one person that really mattered. I'm like that now. I was pretty much invited to a bachelorette party, and there was mention of a stripper. I was like... I hope you aren't expecting me to come. I don't know what part of me is so devoted or where that came from, but the other stuff just doesn't even interest me at all. My focus is all on him.

I don't even know how dangerous that is to be wholly engrossed with someone like this. I guess that's why I relate to Bella's situation and why it was so addictive. Pretty silly I suppose.


0

 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com